Emerald Temple is the eleventh area in Cactus McCoy and The Curse of Thorns, unlocked after clearing Sunset Gulch. It is the first of the two temple-themed areas, the other being the Emerald Shrine which follows it.
Challenges in this areaEdit
- Temple Crasher - Break all of the (17) vases in the Temple.
- Temple Trekker - Beat the level in 4:30 (four minutes, thirty seconds).
- Idol Hands - Place 9 Idol Statues on their Pedestals.
- Shadow Walker - Reach the end of the level without dying.
- Going Medieval - Kill three Longsword Enemigos using a Morningstar.
Locations of the treasuresEdit
Chest 1: After climbing and jumping up two ropes in the first section, keep ascending and right. There you'll see wood you can hang on to, climb up and get the chest.Edit
Chest 2: When walking under the 6 crushers, drop down when you reach the platform in the middle of all the crushers and keep right.Edit
Chest 3: Edit
Chest 4:After see the pedestal in the "T" climb the ladders, then jump to left and when you see the first Woodblank go left and move left all the time to fall in the treasure roomEdit
Chest 5:In the same spot as last, climb the following ladders and finlly you will climb couple of ropes and the treasure will be in a flying platformEdit
|Areas (24 total)|
| Cactus McCoy and The Curse of Thorns
Cactus Canyon * Prospector Mines * Rustler Railroad * Shady Springs * Powderkeg Pass * Midnight Express * Rattler Ravine * Brimstone Mine * Deadridge Railway * Sunset Gulch * Emerald Temple * Emerald Shrine