In August 2012, Solary and Neff announced that they started the "Ask a question!" application, in which any visitor of the website can ask a question to them about the history of the studio or the games. In the application, a registered user can vote up a question by giving 1, 2 or 3 votes to it. If a question gets enough votes, it may even be answered by Solary and Neff in the blog post named "Quinn's Q&A".
List of games that have been developed by Flipline Studios so far are:
Cactus McCoy seriesEdit
Papa Louie seriesEdit
- Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!
- Papa's Pizzeria
- Papa's Burgeria
- Papa's Taco Mia
- Papa's Freezeria
- Papa's Pancakeria
- Papa's Wingeria
- Papa's Hot Doggeria
- Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!
- Papa's Cupcakeria
Steak and Jake seriesEdit
- Steak and Jake
- Steak and Jake: Midnight March
- Guppy Guard Express
- Meteor Blastor
- Rock Garden Deluxe
- The Expendables 8-bit (with the partnership of Break Media)
- Remnants of Skystone
Games made by Flipline Studios mostly received positive reviews from players as well as flash game review websites like Jay Is Games and FlashMush. Furthermore, both Cactus McCoy and Papa's Freezeria have been nominated for the award "Best of 2011" from Jay Is Games and the award went to the former. Jacksmith, which was released in October 2012 too won the "Best Game Art" award in the fifth Flash Gaming Summit in 2013. The summit was presented by Mochimedia, which was also the sponsor for the games Papa's Burgeria and Papa's Taco Mia!. by Flipline.
- For some reason, Solary and Neff show their cybernetic pictures rather than their photographs in real life in their website. They have also appeared as "fictional" customers in all Papa's Eateria games, starting from Burgeria.
- Both Solary and Neff are Cleveland Institute of Art graduates.
- A real life picture of Tony and Mandi Solary can be seen in Tony Solary's LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/flipline
- Although Flipline Studios posts their messages to their Facebook and Twitter pages as soon as they post them to their blog, they may occasionally ask questions that are exclusive to those pages. The most recent example of this is "Now that Papa's Cupcakeria is open for business, what kind of cupcake would you love to order?", which was asked four days after the release of Papa's Cupcakeria.
- If a user attempts to visit a page that does not exist in Flipline Studios' website, the page in which the message is displayed has the name "I am Error". This sentence is a reference to what Error, a town character, says when he meets Link in the videogame Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.