- Leaky Boats - Plug all of the leaks on the boats.
- Canal Cruiser - Beat the level in 3:30 (three minutes, thirty seconds).
- Naval Battle - Use Cannons to defeat all of the Ship Captains.
- Staying Dry - Reach the end of the level without falling in the water.
- Anchors Aweigh! - Carry the Anchor to the Map Chest at the end of the level.
Locations of the treasuresEdit
The first chest is above your head at the beginning of the level. To open it, jump across the ship with the first leak. Kill the Enemigos and push the chest across the deck so that you can use it to jump between the ships smokestacks. Use the rope to climb up and head left. Make a leap of faith across the left to grab a zipline and slide your way to success.
Weighting down the four switches on the tall masted boat where you meet with a gang rumble will flip against the platforms leading up the mast and give you access to chest #2.
This chest is relatively easy, being inside the large boat with the cannoneers. Drop down to it through the roof where the fire valves are.
The fourth chest is behind some breakable blocks on the lowest level of the ship just after the cannoneer ship where you found the last chest. Use explosives to expose it.
Yeah, you know where it is. After you cleared out the last Rumble room, go to the right and retrieve the metal crate from a small ledge over your head. Drop it on top of the raised metal box and use it to jump up to the platform with the Barrel Rockets. Pick one up, jump, launch, then aim up and to the left. Grab on to a rope there and lift yourself up to the last chest and sweet treasure victory.
- 'Scallywags' really means 'White Republicans'.
- This is the only ship themed area of the Cactus McCoy series (so far).